This is just a little blog of my own as an aside to the websites I manage for my kids. Here I hope to share with friends and post about things I hope aren't too self-indulgent! For more about Tyler and Meggie, check out:

  • Froggy Boy Website
  • and
  • Little Duckie Website
  • Thursday, October 26, 2006


    Welcome!

    This is just a little blog to introduce us to you. I was invited to set up a blog when I signed up to comment on a friend's blog.

    Ben and I had little Tyle in September 2005, and I have been enjoying the posts, blogs, and websites of my friends and family, many of whom are having babies too.

    Our little froggy boy, Tyler Dean, is one year old here, in his froggy Halloween costume! For more on Tyle's doings, do visit our website!

  • FroggyBoy Website



  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Holli said...

    Hey Val,
    I love that pic of Tyle! It's a great face. Plus it's nice to think I've played a part in bringing you over to the "blog side."

    4:15 PM

     
    Blogger Miss Val said...

    Thanks! He's really wonderful in his froggy costume. Blogs are fun. I do think I have blogger fever. You are not helping me find a cure! :-)

    10:47 AM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home