This is just a little blog of my own as an aside to the websites I manage for my kids. Here I hope to share with friends and post about things I hope aren't too self-indulgent! For more about Tyler and Meggie, check out:

  • Froggy Boy Website
  • and
  • Little Duckie Website
  • Friday, February 19, 2010

    Vegetarian Chicken or Tuna Salad



    Well I came up with this recipe for tuna salad when I discovered that if you heat up one of these Morningstar Farms (my favorite), Garden-burger, or Boca, (NOT Quorn, that stuff has an odd flavor), NON-BREADED vegetarian chicken patty and shred it with a fork, it makes a nice tuna-like consistency.

    For tuna salad I add mayo and dill pickle relish. Combine and put between a couple slices of whole wheat bread for a sandwich. For chicken salad you can add any ingredient you usually add to your chicken salad. I do the mayo, celery, and a little shredded cheese for umph, and eat it on a bed of lettuce with tomato slices.


    I just had to share. Maybe I'm weird, but still, I haven't seen this recipe anywhere else! Morningstar Farms should totally put this on the back of their chicken patty box, or sell a pre-shredded version. Chicken and tuna salad is so . . . well, all-American picnic, you know? It's a no-brainer!

    P.S. Note the tangerine and shamrock Fiestaware plates!

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your froggiemamablog1.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

    Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

    Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
    day!!

    And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

    But how does it work??

    You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
    times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
    you're done!!

    Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
    could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    5:10 AM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home